Hiram's Hiram's Boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHB August/September 2006 News

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHB
Lord Of All Mofos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: SHB August/September 2006 News Reply with quote

Scott H. Biram
The Dirty Old One Man Band
First Church of The Ultimate Fanaticism
August/September 2006 Concert Dates
Hey Sinners,
I'm headed out west next week! Y'all come and get some dirt on yeh. I have one more show in Austin at the Hole in The Wall this Friday August 18th.
We'll be kickin off the tour on August 22 in Lubbock, Texas.
I'll be playing shows in Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado.
There is also a River Roots Live Festival date in Iowa on Sept. 23rd with Black Crowes, Junior Brown, Alejandro Escavedo, and The Gourds.
Two surrounding dates to be announced.
The July US Midwest tour went great. Thanks to everyone who came out to the shows. Thanks also for the great response to the new record!
If you haven't bought "Graveyard Shift", it's available at www.scottbiram.com.
Please send all your money...savings, checking..the whole shit.
I just got back from France. We were playing Festival: Les Nuits Secretes (The Secret Nights).
Bob Log III, Cool Cleps, and Scott H. Biram all rocked the fuck out in Aulnoye, France on three tent covered flat bed trailers
pulled through town by old 1950's tractors. We were truly a freak show spectacle as we blasted through the small town in a
convoy twice daily for three days in a row. We had large crowds of people walking, screaming, drinking and moshing in the
streets for miles alongside the trailers. The rain didn't stop nobody. It was a fuckin' blast.
Thanks MC5 for the bass amp. Hope I didn't blow it.
Anyway, I'll be out west next week so get your lazy ass of the couch and come get some dirt on yeh.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks! All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: