Hiram's Hiram's Boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHB Newsletter August 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHB
Lord Of All Mofos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: SHB Newsletter August 2007 Reply with quote

Scott H. Biram
The Dirty Old One Man Band From Austin, TX
First Church of The Ultimate Fanaticism
Hey everybody,
It's been a little while since I sent out a newsletter. I've been on a semi-vacation.
Actually, I've been working in the studio, getting ready to record a new record, and
spending some time getting things done around the house.
I got some new chickens and they are growing up quick! It's good to have some poultry around again!
I spent 4 days building a chicken coop. 4 days..yeah, but it's a nice spot for my new fine feathered friends.
I think the message board at www.scottbiram.com is back up, thanks to my new friend Duane AKA Marcus.
Thanks dude! I'm not sure of his plans, but you may all have to re-sign up soon. As you all know, the SPAM-bots
took over a few months back and it was a fucking bummer to be on there. Looks like the shit smoke
is clearing. We just might have to start over from scratch as far as members go.
I'll be flying out to Phoenix, AZ next week on JULY 24TH to play a special show with my good buddy Dale
Watson at the Rhythm Room. Our good friends at Hillgrass Bluebilly Entertainment have
decided to fly me out to make up for my set in April that got cut a little short. Honestly,
I wasn't too worried about it, but that's how much they love you guys! And it goes to show
that they're not just promoters of Scott H. Biram's Hairclub for Men, they're also loving fans.
I'll be headed out for another tour in August! Hope you guys can make some shows.
I'll be performing up in the North East across to the Mid-west in August. We've got some
great shows lined up: about half the shows will include my good friends the Black Diamond
Heavies starting in Pittsburgh. There's a show with Nashville Pussy in Asbury Park, NJ and I'll be headlining
The Deep Blues Festival in River Falls Wisconsin. There are some great bands on the bill
including, but not limited to: The Black Diamond Heavies, Robert Belfour, and John Schooley.
Please check out www.myspace.com/deepbluesfestival and www.deepbluesfestival.com
for more information on bands and times. My UK Promoter "Not The Same Old Blues Crap Presents"
is currently working on an October tour with Scott H. Biram and The Black Diamond Heavies.
Our French Promoter, Jostone Traffic, is also working on a couple dates at the tale end of the UK tour for Holland,
and France. There is a SHB New Zealand Tour also in the works for January 2008.
Hey so, I wanted to let everyone
know that just because myspace says 8PM for show times, it doesn't mean that is what time the show
actually starts. Myspace has 8PM as their default time for all shows. If the time isn't entered,
it automatically says 8PM. I've noticed sometimes people are getting to the shows really early.
Better safe than sorry, but maybe try calling the club for showtimes so you don't accidentally
get there 6 hours early! eh? Alright well that's enough bullshit for today. I'm sure I forgot something.
I've been working on some new songs and I can't wait to play them for you soon. See ya!
Love,
Hiram

PS: don't touch my fucking hat bitch!! Ha!!

Here's the dates as of now....

Tour Dates & Newsletter Summer 2007

Jul 21 2007- Riley's Tavern Hunter, Texas

Jul 24 2007- Rhythm Room Phoenix, Arizona w/ Dale Watson

Aug 3 2007- Hole In The Wall Austin, Texas

Aug 8 2007- Martin's Downtown Bar and Grill Roanoke, Virginia

Aug 9 2007- Ottobar Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 10 2007- Asbury Lanes Asbury Park, New Jersey w/ Nashville Pussy

Aug 11 2007- Luna Lounge Brooklyn, New York

Aug 13 2007- Mohawk Place Buffalo, New York

Aug 14 2007- Smiling Moose Bar Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2007- Beachland Ballroom Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 16 2007- Lager House Detroit, Michigan

Aug 17 2007- Schubas Chicago, Illinois

Aug 18 2007- Deep Blues Fest River Falls, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2007- 7th Street Entry Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 20 2007- The Waiting Room Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 22 2007- Davey's Uptown Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 23 2007- Off Broadway St. Louis, Missouri

Aug 24 2007- Sticky Fingerz Chicken Shack Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 25 2007- Rubber Gloves Denton, Texas

Aug 31 2007- Continental Club Austin, Texas

Sep 1 2007- Continental Club Houston, Texas

If you would like to be removed from this list...
Please send a message with subject "unsubscribe" to scott@scottbiram.com.

For booking Scott H. Biram please contact Amy Butterer for The Billions Corporation at
butterer@billions.com.
For press inquiries please contact paul@bloodshotrecords.com.
For any kind of debt collection please fuck off.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks! All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: