Hiram's Hiram's Boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHB Summer 2006 News

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHB
Lord Of All Mofos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: SHB Summer 2006 News Reply with quote

Greetings Chickens,
Thanks to everyone who made it out to so many of the last minute shows this month.
Unfortunately, as many of you know, the UK/Scandinavian dates were canceled.
Rather than take 2 weeks off, I added a few shows in there..
It was a major bummer but I'll be getting back to Europe soon.
I'm sure Iggy Pop and The Stooges were very sad.
The new Scott H. Biram record "Graveyard Shift" is still set for release on July 18th.
I'll be on tour in the midwest at that time.
I'll see what I can do about getting a few copies to sell for the first couple shows of the tour that I will be hitting right before it comes out.
Did y'all catch my music on A&E's "Dog The Bounty Hunter" this month?
Also, Austin folks should look out for a live performance of "Down Too Long" filmed on the roof of News 8 Austin.
There should be a recorded feature interview with me coming up on KUT 90.5 FM in July too.
In August I will be returning to France to play a 3 day festival with Bob Log III, The Legendary Tiger Man and The Cool Kleps.
They will be hauling us through town on the back of flat bed big rig trailers.
It will definitely be a spectacle.... I urge anyone that lives in Europe that would like to catch an SHB show to
haul ass to this festival!!..I'll have more info on it when it gets a bit closer..The festival is near Maubeuge, Aulnoye Aymeries.
I will also be returning to the US West Coast in Late August-September. (Don't worry Colorado, Arizona, Montana etc are included!!)
This was the first time since my wreck in 2003 that I have missed a spring tour out that way.
It will be good to see all of you again!!
The plan after that is to get back to the east again sometime around November.
All of you Florida folks should be getting some again by January if not sooner..
I am one spread-thin-mofo.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hiram's Boards Forum Index -> Hiram Speaks! All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: